The landscape designer works closely with each client to create a personal and customized design that is best suited to their home, lifestyle and unique set of wants and needs. He or she provides guidance, an artistic touch, and a comprehensive plan of action, while keeping your best interests at heart.
A professional landscape designer:
- analyzes the property from an architectural, environmental, horticultural and artistic viewpoint and uses these findings to create a Master Plan that is customized for the site.
- develops site-specific solutions to the problems and opportunities of the site using education, experience, imagination, talent and creativity.
- provides an artistic eye and gives the outdoor space a form and a sense of style that will be the heart of the design.
- helps choose the most appropriate design elements, materials, and plants for the site.
- works within a budget, and provides advice on how the landscape plan might be installed in stages if needed.
- helps avoid costly mistakes by providing a clear direction in which to proceed.
- brings a network of industry professionals to help insure the immediate and ongoing success of the project.
- acts as an independent advocate for the client throughout the process.
For more information on the landscape design process, including answers to questions we frequently receive from homeowners, please click here.